Wednesday, September 24, 2014

The Pizza Pie

Today Ashlee's friend invited us to come get free facials from her school. We were all pretty excited about it thinking we would get like face masks and this awesome skin treatment...well we were wrong, it was a Mary Kay party. First you do like this ghetto face wash with a wipe and then they only had us put the moisturizer on half of our face!! I don't know about you, but I want my whole face to be silky smooth, not just half! After our face wash we put on make up, the cover up and bronzer weren't bad but then it was time for the eye shadow. This girl gave us blue and purple eye shadow and none of us wanted to use it, but she would not let us use natural colors! We started putting it on and you could tell every single one of us hated it! Luckily there was like a make up professional who came over and could probably tell our eye shadow needed some serious help. After she fixed us all up we ended up actually liking our eye make up! I would probably never do it like that again because I don't like dark make up, but it was a nice change I guess!

It was then the part of the night that we had all been waiting days for...5.55 buffet and dancing at The Pizza Pie!! When we got there the line was insanely long, it was killing me to wait even more for my pizza! Once we finally got through the line I piled my plate with 4 slices of pizza and then some desert pizza...I ate it all...(: After we had all stuffed ourselves we thought we would go out and see what the dancing was like. If you read my last blog, you know that I can't dance so it was sort of a disaster! All the other roommates could dance, but luckily Ashlee is also kind of an awkward dancer so I didn't feel to weird! There was also a fee photo booth which was cool, it was just hard to fit all 6 girls into the picture! The party wasn't really anything as great as the pizza so we all dipped out early, but that is okay because Amber has a strobe light so we had a dance party in her hallway! It was a lot of fun.

It's also almost Friday, and that means it's almost time for me and Ashy to go to Utah. I am so stoked, I know I just visited home last weekend, but I already miss everyone like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment