Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Arriving at School

1st Day of School
I am going to attempt to start a blog so that I can look back at my experiences I had while going to school. I've never done this before and I'm not sure how it works, so we will see how this goes!

I moved all my stuff into my apartment Friday September 12, 2014. It felt way weird moving everything in, it hadn't hit me yet! We then went shopping for my groceries and small things that I would need around the house, this stressed me out to no end. My poor family had to put up with me, I am so grumpy when I am stressed out! That whole weekend I stayed with my family at my Aunts house, she was so much help that weekend, I don't know what i would do without her! Once Sunday came it was time to say goodbye to my family, head up to my apartment and go to Church! It was hard saying goodbye to everyone, but I still don't think it had hit me yet! That night me and my cousin Ashlee went to her boyfriend's (Harry) house for dinner, it was so good!

Monday morning was my first day of school, that's that's about the time it hit me and i started getting depressed because I had no idea what to do in my free time, I had no friends yet! I was also super stressed because I had no idea how to work I-Learn so it was all getting over whelming. I was missing my family and my boyfriend so much, I had planned on coming home that weekend. Unfortunately something is wrong with my jeep so my mom told me that I wouldn't be able to come down, which made me way upset. That night we went to FHE and met our FHE family, I absolutely love my family, I think they will be a lot of fun!


2nd day, looking more like students already!

Tuesday came around and I didn't have class until 5...this was horrible! None of my roommates were home so i got extremely bored and finished all my homework for the rest of the week! I was so lonely, but my dad called and gave me good news that he wanted me to come down that weekend so he could fix my jeep!! That cheered me up a lot. That night I hung out with my roommates all night, it was so much fun and instantly made my experience here get so much better.


I am absolutely loving it up here now. I miss everyone so much, but I am really glad that I came up here, I definitely think I will stay here longer than just one semester like i thought i would be doing right before i moved up here. I am really excited for these things called block parties they have, I will be missing one this weekend, but hopefully there will be more that i can attend!

No comments:

Post a Comment