Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Sick Day

Sunday night
Day 7
I  haven't wrote for a few days so I will have to go back a few days. Sunday I had to leave Utah to come back. It was even harder to leave the second time then it was the first time! I love school, but gosh is it hard to live away from everyone I love! I stopped at my Aunts house to say hi and help her daughter out with a school project, it was pinning bugs to a bored. I didn't mind touching any of the bugs, but i could not touch any of the spiders even if they were dead! She then fed me dinner and these yummy mini cheesecake things. After that I came home and watched a movie with everyone.

Monday morning I woke up around 530 with a sharp pain in my stomach. I just laid there for a bit waiting for it to go away but it just kept getting worse! I got up to go get a drink of water or something and that's when it hit me, I was about to throw up. After all that it was time for me to start getting ready for school, I really didn't feel up to going. I hopped in the shower and when I got out it hit me again! So I decided I was not going to school and I went right back to bed. When I woke up I was feeling a little bit better but not great, so I went to my teachers later class and just sat in to see what i missed. After school I decided to try and eat to see if i could hold it down and I could! I think it must have been something I ate the night before!


Our cookies
Later that night we had FHE, that is family home evening for those of you who don't know. Our FHE brothers are really cool, but this time it was going to be awkward to see them! We have this roommate that is a bit boy crazy...well she is obsessed with our brothers. She got their numbers and calls them all the time, asks them to give her rides everywhere, and even shows up to their apartment all the time! They have started to try and avoid her, and then to make it worse, she danced sort of...disgustingly with one of them at the stoplight party and he didn't even know it was her until she talked to him about it later that weekend! So now it's like super weird. Anyways we were going over to their house to make cookies and plan out the rest of our FHE's for the summer. Things weren't too bad at first while we were planning, but then while we were making cookies, it got a little weird. I don't really know how to explain it, but our roommate was just trying to hard. Then one of the brothers used to take tango/salsa lessons so he grabbed Amber and started to teach her how to dance, well it ended being the guy that danced with the boy crazy one...she was giving the death look to Amber!

After we got back Ashlee and I decided that we needed to finally start our workout, so we went to the gym. It felt so good to finally work out again, I haven't worked out in so long. I didn't do much, but at least i did something! We are going to try to work out more often, hopefully we really do because I have put on quite a bit of weight!

It's starting to feel a little more like home here, not just like I'm having a sleepover with a bunch of friends. So that is nice that I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable, well besides my bed of course, that still sucks to sleep on!

No comments:

Post a Comment