Monday, October 20, 2014

Surprise Visit

Friday I wasn't sure what I was going to do because everyone went home for the weekend besides me and the two weird roommates. Ashlee invited me to go with her and Harry to go to a haunted house. We ended up going to this place called Theater of Lost Souls. It was actually really good! The people weren't that scary, it was the place that was really creepy! It was fun, but I wished that Dylan could have came with me! My parents decided to surprise visit me that weekend. I told them that I was having a hard time and was really homesick, it was really nice of them! I really appreciate them for that, I don't know what I would do without them! We all stayed up late talking, I was so tired but I didn't want to go to bed!

The next day we were trying to figure out what we could do but none of us had any ideas! We decided to go to Scotty's for lunch. They had really good burgers, but I wasn't the biggest fan of their fries. I then had to quick make a stop and interview this girl in the Public Health career for one of my classes. After I finished my assignment we went to Reed's Dairy for ice cream. They milk the cow's and make all of their product right there in the store! They have amazing ice cream and chocolate milk. It was really funny because my grandpa wanted to walk all around the farm and the building to show me the cow's and them getting milked. He told me how they milked them and everything, I love listening to his stories. After ice cream we went back to the house and my grandma wanted to teach me how to crochet. We crocheted and watched a movie until it was time to meet the rest of my family for dinner for my cousins birthday. After dinner we played games, it was a lot of fun but I started to zone out at the very end because I was so tired!

Sunday morning my mom got up and colored my hair, I was really glad she did that for me. I have no idea how I would get my hair done without her, I don't trust anyone else with my hair! I cut it how I normally do this time, but I think I am going to start growing it out again. I miss my long hair! We all just hung out until it was time for my parents to go again. After they left I met Ashlee for my uncles birthday. We had elk, It was so delicious! I ate so much! I hung out with Ashlee and her friends the rest of the night and the came home, Amber was finally home! We talked all night like we always do.

Today I was studying all day and realized it was getting late and I needed to go donate plasma, so I went and donated without eating...this was a bad idea. Everything seemed to be going well but about halfway through my head started buzzing and I felt really dizzy! Luckily I made it through without passing out and then ate as soon as I got home! For FHE we went to the haunted mill. My group made me be the very front, I hated not having anyone to hold on to and hide from the people, I needed Dylan there!

This weekend ended up being good all because of my parents! I'm so glad they came to see me. I'm hoping to come home this weekend because I really miss Dylan and my sister. It feels like ages since I have seen them! I have a job interview this Wednesday so I am hoping that it doesn't interfere with me coming home this weekend and for Halloween. I don't know if I should still take the job when I only have two months left of the semester. I guess we will see how it goes! I got our roommate pictures so I will post some of them!



No comments:

Post a Comment