Monday, October 13, 2014

Haunted Mill

Friday morning after school I had no idea what to do until my parents and Dylan got into town. I tried to take a nap because the night before me Ashlee and Amber went out to a movie and then out to eat and didn't get home until 2, but I couldn't fall asleep! so instead I cleaned until I had to go to my group meeting. After my group meeting I was going to donate again, but I lost motivation and decided to watch TV with amber instead! Ashlee wanted a tour of Winsor Manor so that helped pass time too! I then made Fruity Pebble rice crispy treats and then just sat around until it was time to leave. Me Ashlee and Harry met my family at Olive Garden. Usually my dad doesn't like that place, but it is all you can eat pasta, so that's the only time he will go! I was glad because I love their bread sticks! After that we went back to Bryan and Michelle's. We stayed up and talked to B for a bit, but we were all pretty tired and went to bed.

In the morning we had Elli's baptism, I was sort of nervous on how everything would go down because Michelle's Ex was trying to cause so many problem's so I thought there was going to be a huge fight! You could feel some tension there, but luckily he put his problems aside, and Elli was able to have a great baptism. After the baptism we went back to Rexburg to show Dylan and my family my appartment, they got to see how nasty some of my roommates were! I really wanted them to meet Amber but she had went back home to Utah so they are going to have to meet her some other time! We then went to lunch at Michelle's. The food was really good, I thin I ate mostly dessert and rolls though! Her mom makes these amazing pumpkin bars, I wish I could bake so I could make them all the time! Everyone was just resting until the haunted house that night. Dylan Tracen and Skylar started a war with Nurf guns and this weird bow and arrow thing, I just collected bullets and gave them to people so that no one would shoot me!(: It was a lot of fun, but it got hot so me and Dylan went outside but the fight followed us there! That led to playing smear the queer, I couldn't play that game very well because when I would tackle someone they would just keep running while I was being drug behind! But that's okay because I still had a lot of fun!

Finally it was time for the Haunted Mill! I was so excited to take Dylan there because he loves haunted houses and I knew that Haunted Mill was a good one! I am retarded though and had ten dollars in my back pocket and lost it while we were standing in line! Usually inside haunted houses I am the one screaming the most, but this time Dylan was screaming as much as me, maybe even more than me!(: It was funny because my Aunt and Uncles were in the group ahead of us and they kept staying back and scaring us! I didn't mind when Dylan got scared because he would just run and take me with him so all I had to do was close my eye's and scream while he ran for me! We went out to eat at Applebee's after and while we were there we decided to go to the Haunted Forrest! At the Haunted Forrest there was this guy that would not leave my mom alone, it was kind of funny but he sort of over stayed his welcome! The haunted Forrest was good, especially because I hate being outside in the dark. But compared to the Haunted Mill it wasn't as scary! I still had a lot of fun though! When we got back to my uncles I was so tired but I really didn't want to go to bed because I knew it was my last night with everyone, I couldn't believe how fast the weekend had gone by!

Sunday morning I woke up way before everyone else did, so I laid in bed for a bit not wanting to wake anyone so early. I told Dylan I would wake him up when I got up so I went and got him up even though I felt bad! Once everyone was up and moving we went to my grandmas to make breakfast burritos. All of the boy's and me went to Sportsman's and looked around for a bit. When we were leaving there was a guy selling Lab puppies, they were so adorable! I want a puppy so bad, especially a black lab! We then watched Football and had Ice cream until it was time to for Dylan and my parents to leave. Me and Dylan went for a walk before they left. We walked to the temple, Idaho Falls temple is one of my favorites. Sadly after our walk they had to leave. I love the weekends, I just hate how they end.

This weekend was one of the best weekends ever, I was so glad Dylan and my parents could come up! Now it's going to suck because I'm not sure if I will be able to make it home before Halloween, I'm going to try to go the weekend before but I'm not positive! :/ I was really sad that Codie and Chase couldn't come up, but me and Codie are finding a time for them to come in November so that will be fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment