Monday, November 17, 2014


I don't really remember everything that happened last week, I don't think I really did much. I know I went to this Thai place in Rexburg with Ashlee that we wanted to try, but it ended up not being as good as the other Thai places we have been too. I also hung out with Bryan and Michelle one day and went to Panda Express for lunch and then went back and had burgers for dinner. Other than that I think the week was really lame!

Friday morning was sort of a rough morning because I couldn't sleep the night before. I think it was a mix of being excited Dylan was coming for the weekend and stress because I had just found out the night before that my grandpa was getting heart surgery that morning. The day seemed to drag on, and the weather had been horrible so I was really nervous for Dylan's drive up there. Me and ash decided to drive to her moms house to go hang with Tracen and wait for Dylan. When Dylan got there I picked him up from my grandmas and then went back to Shayla's for pizza. That night we planned to go to this party thing in Rexburg but we were waiting for Jake to get off work because he had said that he was going to go. We sat outside his work for about an hour and then when he got off he tried to drive away! When Ashlee stopped him he told us to follow him to his moms and then he would come. We went to his mom's and next thing you know he is driving off and ditches us! We couldn't get him to answer any of our called! I was pretty pissed! We went back to Rexburg and just hung at the apartment for a bit and then went back to my grandmas.

Saturday morning we went to action and rexburg motor sports, it was pretty cool, I kind of really want a dirt bike! Going there made me want to go riding even more tho! After that we went to Millhollow, which is an amazing sandwich place! They have the most amazing bread! After that we went to Craze with Bryan and Michelle and their kids. Craze is like a Sparetime, We played lazor tag and mini golf, it was a lot of fun! We then went back to my grandmas and watched a movie until dinner. We went to Johnny Corrino's so that we could see Ashlee. Corrino's was great as always! We went back and watched a movie with my grandparents after dinner. Ashlee called later that night and asked if we wanted to go bowling. When we met her there Jake ended up going, I was kind of upset...but I still had a lot of fun even though I didn't really want him there!
Sunday was sort of a lazy day and we just watched TV until Dylan had to leave. I had so much fun this weekend but I can't believe how fast it went by! It was so nice to see Dylan after 2 weeks! Luckily next weekend I get to go home for a whole week! I am so excited, it's going to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment